Library of PRPPCA is known everywhere for its richest sources of information. The library is committed to respond to the needs of users by providing well-organized and up-to-date collection. It offers various services to the users. Library has a very Specious Reading Hall with very good infrastructure which is quite comfortable and conducive to reading & learning.
Service and Facilities book issue
- All Students 2 books for one week
- UG students 2 books for two weeks
- Toppers 2additional books for a semester
- Access to E-material beyond working hours
- Group Study Area
- Text book Library
- Reprographic facility
- Book Bank Scheme
- Orientation program for new entrants.
- Agriculture Paper Solution set
- Monthly display of New Arrivals
- Student participation in book/journal procurement
- Book Circulation- throughout the day without any break
- Extended hours during examination period
- Separate seating arrangement for faculty and UG students
- Kept open after college timing
- Very Good Infrastructure
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Reading hall
|1||Number of Titles||413|
|2||Number of volume||1868|
The library has to be a main hub for learning. PRPPCA Library provides services and facilities to the requirements of the Institute teaching and research programs. Accordingly, the various types of collection are available in the library. The library has following types of collection which enriched the library.
Library Staff & Timing
|#||NAME OF STAFF||DESIGNATION|
|1||Mr. Kunal D. Kukade||Librarian|
The library is kept open on holidays during examination for the convenience of the students. Also timing of the Reading Hall is extended during examination.
Working Hours :- 10.30 a.m. 5.30 p.m.
Circulation :- 11.00 a.m. to 5.00 p. m.
Reading Hall :- 10.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Extended hours :- DURING EXAMINATION
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page.
Pote Patil Road, Amravati.